As an author, keynote speaker and consultant, he has been actively involved in shaping all aspects of many high-profile innovation and transformation projects - from strategy development for a publicly traded company to the launch of new products and services.
He feels comfortable with all company sizes and particularly loves challenging projects. For him, innovation means questioning the status quo. And as an entrepreneur, he loves getting his hands dirty.
- 20 years of international experience as a Management & Transformation Consultant.
- Actively involved in shaping all aspects of many high-profile innovation & transformation projects - from strategy development for a publicly traded company to the launch of new products and services.
- Proven track record in accelerating, incubating and scaling innovations within large corporations.
- Developed a digital supply chain strategy for one of the largest publicly traded distributors of steel and metal products worldwide with 6.4b EUR in revenue.
- Der Mittelstand braucht keine digitale Transformation! (German) (PDF)
(Article explaining the real challenges of the transformation process)
- Why Companies Need to Eat Their Children - A Comprehensive Guide to Disruption (PDF)
- Why Uber Is Not Disruptive and What Almost Everyone around You Gets Wrong about It (PDF)
- „30 Minuten digitale Innovation“, GABAL (Order on Amazon)