This episode #000 includes:
- what this podcast is all about, and what you, as a listener can expect from this podcast,
- what my background is and what qualifies me, as the host, to speak about these topics,
- and finally what you should NOT expect from our podcast?
- The Innovational Correctness is a weekly or bi-weekly podcast format, where we:
- interview guests from various industries, discuss their successes and failures and the lessons they’ve learned along the way.
- reveal how they stayed ahead of the competition and how they continued to innovate within very competitive or even old-fashioned industries.
- share our practical experience on how to best harness the creativity of your workforce in order to go from idea to product or service within a very short amount of time, while engaging all your employees.
- Due to my extensive experience within the innovation space we’ve, seen quite a few tends come and go. Therefore, we take a very honest, sometimes brutal no-bullshit assessment on many of the topics we discuss on our podcast. Anything less, would be a disservice to our listeners.
- In our podcast we don’t care what’s popular, hot or trending. All we care about is: Does it work? And is it effective at meeting the objectives that your company has.
Biography of Host
The host has worked for well-known digital agencies, where he developed the digital supply chain platform strategy for one of the largest public-traded distributors of steel and metal products. He been a self-employed management consultant, where he helped German, British and American SMEs define their goto-market strategy for their respective target markets.
At GAMMA Digital & Beyond, he…
- manages large innovation projects for clients, where he often leads teams of innovation experts.
- helped clients conduct hundreds of explorative customer interviews throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia to generate new ideas for products and services.
- runs various user-centric workshops, ranging C-Level and senior executives to shop-floor employees, as wells as coaching them on various topics such as creating, testing and validating prototypes.
- helps SMEs setup and structure their innovation units.
- In this these projects, he’s experienced first-hand what works and what doesn’t, where small, medium and large enterprises struggle the most and how to best accelerate, incubate and scale innovations within these kinds of corporate environments.
- He’s also witnessed how clients of consulting companies and digital agencies were over-charged and over-serviced, artificially inflating their budget. And as such, he doesn’t shy away from exposing the dirty little secrets of his own industry and shares these with the listeners of this podcast.
What you should NOT expect from our podcast?
- Even though this podcast will be primarily in English, occasionally there will be episodes in German, if the topic is geared towards our German listeners or if our interview guest feels more comfortable speaking in German. However, the majority of the episodes will be in English.
- Don’t expect 10-15 min episodes where we you give bite-sized information -that's not us! This podcast goes “deep” and tries to get to the core of any given topic or guest.
- If you want a feel good podcast that leaves out the uncomfortable truths and details, then you’re definitely going to be disappointed.
- Our podcast does NOT receive or intends to take sponsorships or any kind or finical kickbacks. We see this as a clear conflict of interest as we want to provide unbiased and good content for our listeners that provides value on its own.
Links & Resources Mentioned
Follow/Add the Podcast Host/Guest on:
Have feedback or recommendations for topics or guests?
Let us know, by filling out this short form here.
Follow GAMMA Digital & Beyond on
This podcast looks at innovators and companies that are changing the game and how they took their initial idea and created a game-changing product or service, while giving you unique perspectives and insights you’ve probably haven’t heard elsewhere.
David and his guests discuss real-world practical advice on how to best harness the creativity of your employees and go from idea to product or service that has the potential to radically transform your business.
They also share lessons they’ve learned along the way to effectively accelerate, incubate and scale innovations within small, medium and large enterprises, all while separating hype from reality and replacing bullshit bingo with common sense.
The show is hosted by David C. Luna, author, keynote speaker and founder of GAMMA Digital & Beyond.
The Innovational Correctness Podcast by GAMMA Digital & Beyond, David C. Luna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at gammabeyond.com/en/podcast/. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available by contacting us here.